Author Topic: Create two separate sections..one for true stories and one for fiction.  (Read 2924 times)

mdtrkr

It would be nice if you could create a section for true experiences and a separate section for fiction/fantasy.  Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: HalloSieDa

sirocco99

I'm not sure how the mods would determine what was true or fantasy ? In some instances, it'd be obvious..but others ? I strongly suspect that about 90 % of stories would belong in the fiction/fantasy section ? :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:53:04 PM by sirocco99 »
A Horse is a horse, ff Course, of Course. Unless he's a donkey .

CuriousCD

I do like this idea. But as Siroco99 stated, it would be hard to distinguish some of them. Some of course would be obvious, but there will be some that are kinda sketchy but hard to dispute.

It would be great if we could just trust people on this. But we have all heard people tell of their "true experiences" of deep throating horses or having a dog knot in their mouths and such. I do recall at least 1 or 2 people on BF who would always have such outlandish stories that they would claim as true. And would even spew them out in the seeking advice threads. Which always clouded the isue being discussed...

It does bear looking into though, I think.

allyfitz

I do like this idea. But as Siroco99 stated, it would be hard to distinguish some of them. Some of course would be obvious, but there will be some that are kinda sketchy but hard to dispute.

It would be great if we could just trust people on this. But we have all heard people tell of their "true experiences" of deep throating horses or having a dog knot in their mouths and such. I do recall at least 1 or 2 people on BF who would always have such outlandish stories that they would claim as true. And would even spew them out in the seeking advice threads. Which always clouded the isue being discussed...

It does bear looking into though, I think.

Yea, people will always make up shit and claim its real.  Why... I have no earthly idea.  I've wondered that for a while now.
There's no way to tell if a story is real or fake if they are smart and dont claim things that are impossible...
Like Boar cocks actually penetrating the Uterus.  Biggest lie ever told.  lol

Edihe

I wish we could add another line to the listing, so instead of the title you would get the keywords line too or something.

allyfitz

I wish we could add another line to the listing, so instead of the title you would get the keywords line too or something.

That'd be cool.  Sadly like everything else it's dependent on people being honest and not trying to game the system.  I know on another site that I'm on (I wont name it), people will post a picture of a woman and a horse and they'll tag it with everything possible like, dog, and pig, just so people click the link.

Edihe

That'd be cool.  Sadly like everything else it's dependent on people being honest and not trying to game the system.  I know on another site that I'm on (I wont name it), people will post a picture of a woman and a horse and they'll tag it with everything possible like, dog, and pig, just so people click the link.

sounds like pretty much every video site